MY FiRST PHOTOSHOOT

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Well i was finally able to see my photoshoot pictures that i took on the Strip (mainly at Cesars Palace). My tio did a PHENOMENAL! job. He is professional so if you ever want qualitiy photos! hey hook yourself up with him! [check him out at "My Favorite Links" on the sidebar] I had tons of fun&it was my first time (funny story: i was actually moody&upset but the pictures came out nice haha XD) enjoy these photos and let me know if i should continue to do photoshoots.

P.S. i do my own hair&makeup so if you ever
  need anything, you know how to find me!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
It's just me&my beautiful Laaasss Vegaaasss!<333

Comments

  1. aww i love that picture of you and your mom it captures your guys' relationship really well. cute mommy and daughter pic! love you claaawwwdeeeaaahh!




    love mel :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment