How I spent my Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!!!
Rockin out that Fourth of July spirit!!!
like my makeup!? ;P


My BEAUTIFUL son enjoying his holiday!<333

my couzzos [i painted their nails earlier]

[from left to right] Brandon, Phillip, JD, Tajh, Mario's Wife, Tia Jessica



sooo...my family&i enjoyed ourselves at Margie's new place! [thanks Margie, your casa esta muy maravillosa!] we stuffed our faces with Amrrrcin food, watched the ladies play JustDance on the Wii, and of course created wonderful memories of the fireworks. Not to mention we sweated like we were in Cancun! it was grrrooosss! haha but hey at least my weave stayed in place!just kidding just kidding ;P
Firework [digitally enhanced ;P]
i'm not sure my Tio's aware that the firework already exploded... /:
We all remember Jaylen spreading the holiday through his  (insert body part here)  

Comments

  1. loved this look! Beautiful and full of spirit! :)

    Mom <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make-up is bomb!!! hecka tough with it! you really need to teach me how to put them makeup right on. <3 mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment