Miracle Mile Shops




Today my parents took me to apply for jobs at the Miracle Mile Shops located in the Planet Hollywood [hotel/area/type thingy].
        I applied for quite a few jobs including: Sugar Factory, True Religion Jeans, H&M, Billabong, Sephora, Citta Delle Luci, and Club Tattoo
        God most definitely had my back on this one; I spoke to so many managers! I was surprised because I was able to sell myself to help me get a position at any of the stores. Hopefully between this week and next week, I will receive a call to set up an interview! Boy am I excited because let me tell you, college is NOT cheap duuude!



Now imma end this post with: Thank You Mommy & Daddy for taking me! Love you mucho!
* OOTD: orange Ed Hardy tee, Levi jeans, & black vans
** HOTD: high bun & pinned back bangs with yellow baby bow
*** MOTD: neutral lids, baby pink blush, & Cherry Carmex

Comments

  1. So welcome!! Yes... College is NOT cheap dude!

    It was a fun time!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment