Fun in the SUN


Saturday, July 23rd, 2011

it was a perfect day to go out for a swim.

my family and our cousins gathered together at Yvette's & Brandon's house to enjoy their pool.
My lovely Daddy & Mommy

we all splashed around to cool ourselves down from the wonderful Las Vegas heat.

the kids played around while the adults lounged in the water to talk.

my beautiful son surprised me when he started swimming all by himself and his life jacket.

he jumps into the pool and everything!

once we all started feeling a bit hungry, the men got out first and went to the house to begin cooking burgers and hot dogs.

they prepped fruits and whatnot.

once the women and kids were ready to go home we all enjoyed each other’s company at the house.

here are a few photos and a video of my son.

Enjoy.

And thanks again Yvette & Brandon for such an awesome day! <3



Comments