Dominators vs Justice League Finals


LET'S GO DOMINATORS!!!

  My friend Stephanie is a wonderful soccer player&she invited me to go watch one of her final games. I am not a big soccer fan, but i went to go support Steph&her team. [hey when it comes to football, boy am i on that! haha]


  I still really enjoyed myself; all the Mexicans, the families, soccer players, the weather!<3 All the ladies played tough! i prayed to God to give them wisdom&strength to complete this game&to win the championship. God is beautiful&blessed them with the championship. The final score came out to be 2 to 1, victory for the Dominators! [^^,] The team even got a spot on the radio to talk about their game&about their probable future!

OOTD: simple black cotton top, Old Navy shorts&flippy flops
H&MOTD: scrunched hair/neutral lid colors, winged eyeliner&coral lips&cheeks[less is more!]

Comments

  1. I wanna say thanx again for coming out to my game and supporting me:) i know you dont really get soccer but that game was a great game to watch! and we won! yayyy:DDDDD i guess im pretty lucky to be on your blog;) love u claudia<3!

    -Steph;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment