Happy Birthday Victoria!

Today is Victoria’s birthday...so I will start this post by saying “HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!”
half the fam, my Tio's side was all dark, sorry ):
       Yesterday we celebrated my cousin’s ninth birthday at by having dinner at the Geisha House. She had NO idea she was gonna eat here. Her daddy said they were gonna take her to McDonald’s. She was ok with it but once she realized where she was, her face lit up with a gorgeous smile on her face. We all enjoyed the delicious dinner prepared by who I thought was a hottie chef. The Geisha House is famous for the tricks the chefs do, so I decided to record our chef as he not only cooked our dinner but also interacted with us. There were laughs and jokes that I will tease my Tio for the rest of his life. [sir let me just (finish this blog) for you] ;P hahaha They then served Victoria a pistachio ice cream dessert and sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to her.

My compliments to the chef! ;P
silly Mia- "I'm a chef Daddy!"
like my set- up!?
       After the dinner portion, we all gathered at my Grandparent’s house to devour some German Chocolate Cupcakes that my Tia baked. They were pretty good, thanks Tia! Victoria then opened up some gifts she received and she was so thankful.
OOTN: purple tank, black slacks, black heels
MOTN: black smokey eye paired with nude lips
HOTN: Kim Kardashian curls

Comments

  1. KIM KARDASHIEN!!! That's what I said..

    We did have a great time!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment