Thanksgiving.

So for Turkey Day we had to have two celebrations.
 The first one being for the immediate family because mis abuelitos left to El Paso, TX so they could cook for their family.
 The second one was for the rest of the family here in Vegas. I had a bright idea to DJ for this event. So my Daddy [DJ AL-X] and I [DJ ...] played music all night long and kept the party really going!
 So these pictures include a mixture of the both celebrations. My mother has her own company making decorations/party planning. You should really check her out. Especially if you like what she did for this Turkey Day. Check out her website...it's on the section Helpful Links on the right hand side...
 My makeup was a susent inspired look. I had curled the ends of my hair and wore a red-orange shirt with some skinnies. I have to tell you I was might comfy!









Comments