Pacquiao vs Marquez

Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao!!!
 Boy am I happy that he won! However, I truly believe that it should have been called a tie. Marquez played a good fight too...besides him stepping on Pac-Man's feet all the time.
 It was an intense fight and lasted thw whole 12 rounds but it seemed really short!
 Either way, I created a really cute makeup look that incorporated a MAC lipstick called Odyessy. It showed up a deep red in pictures, however, the color is a really beautiful purple. I paired the lips with rich cranberryish eyes.
 For my outfit I put on a dark silver tank with gold reflects, American Eagle Skinnies, UGG Boots, and a black cardigan.
 My hair was straight and in a low ponytail.
Hope you guys enjoy the look.



Comments

  1. I like the cranberryish color lipstick. It was my favorite back in the day :)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the make up. Girl u know I LOVE YOUR EYE SHADOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha thanks!
    you gotta come back to Vegas so I could do your makeup when we go clubbin girll!!!!

    aye New Year's is coming up too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment