Individual Eyelash Extension Application | Euphoria Institute


Thursday, October 26th, 2017: My first half of class consisted of study time, a 50 multiple choice style exam, break time & my first individual eyelash extension application. I have previously applied flare lashes to myself and other clients, but never actual individual eyelashes. About a week and a half prior to, I had been practicing individual eyelash application on my mannequin. My classmates and I were given Ardell "Whispies" lash strips to practice on. I then decided to take a more "natural" lash strip to help simulate an actual client's eyelashes. After one class, I decided to jump right into applying lashes to another classmate. Check out my first job below and leave me a comment to help support or to constructively criticize my work. 

Before


After

Comments