Happy Halloween!!



aha! it's our friendly neighborhood Spiderman!!!



Well here it is everyone!
  As soon as my brothers and I got out of school, I quickly got started on creating everyone's makeup! I had limited time, but I really honestly did the best I could.

First: I did my brother Ricky who is in love with Black Ops and Zombies so I created his face to be the Nazi leader Hitler...zombified!
no he's not fat!!!!



Second: I did my other brother Al as if some monster ripped off a portion of his face.




Third: My Daddy wanted to seem like a mixture of a zombie and a ripped mouth monster thing.



Last: I did myself like a scary clown who cried blood!




I hope this wasn't too gory for you guys. I had tons of fun and I hope that you enjoyed. Please contact me if you have ideas for next Halloween and you'd like me to recreate your makeup!

Cousin JD was a FAT sumo wrestler!

Cousin Tajh was SWAGG!

Comments

  1. Girl those pics are INSANE!!!!!!!! When you told me about them I don't know what I was expecting... but I DEFINITELY wasn't expecting THAT!!!! lol Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love haha
    i'm working on the digital portfolio i told you about and i'm almost done! imma post it on my blog so everyone can see it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment