Mood: Makeup!!



For the past month or so that I’ve been away from my blog, I have created these makeup looks that I wear for school. I love being able to express my artistic abilities through my makeup and hair. Another thing that I’ve done is my hair! I first dyed my blonde peek a boos again and then I added my pink. I personally really love the pink! It’s so fun and out there ya know!?
For Mia's birthday i chose a violet purple look with a pop of blue on the lower water line


This look was originally called the Naked Rainbow from a famous YouTube Guru

This is a very neutral look with just a copper lid and black liner to the top lid

Here i have my pink peekabos!
I had my neutral lid with a pop of blue on the lower lash line

This is a royal blue smoked out lid with a pop of purple on the lower lash line
By the way I want to build my makeup artist portfolio and by doing so I need models! If you or anyone you know needs a makeup and/or hair session please refer them to me. I have good quality makeup and makeup tools, you can show them my blog and give them my number to contact me! I am starting off pretty cheap. My uncle and I are teaming up as well to become a combo team: Makeup Artist and Photographer. We will be advertising and growing our little business slowly but surely and with your help it would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

  1. You two look faB! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Momma Bear.

    FYI you commented on the wrong post. but it's all good ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment