Happy Birthday My Teenage Bro!




Ricky chose to eat dinner at a crab leg buffet and so my papis decided on Rio’s Carnival World buffet. It was a really nice buffet and it was really big. Mis abuelitos also joined us for this dinner celebration.




get em Al!
But after we ate we went to the mall because earlier that day I saw some really neat shirts that had zombie inspiration on them. Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is what my bros are really into these days. Once Rick saw the shirts he decided on a completely different tee. So it was a fantastic idea that I didn’t buy the shirt beforehand haha.

First name: FRIGGIN
Last name: EPIC


Well hermanito lindo, I pray that God continues to bless you abundantly and may you grow intelligent and wise. I love you papas!!!


this post also has a link for the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvyRt-ornyg
Spaghetti Tacos: inspired by Little Al and iCarly




Comments